Details about Mabel Andalón
Access statistics for papers by Mabel Andalón.
Last updated 2017-05-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The 'Soda Tax' is Unlikely to Make Mexicans Lighter: New Evidence on Biases in Elasticities of Demand for Soda
Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato View citations (3)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2017) View citations (1)
- Empowering Women: The Effect of Schooling on Young Women's Knowledge and Use of Contraception
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2014) View citations (8)
- Weather shocks and health at birth in Colombia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2016)
- A Labor Market Approach to the Crisis of Health Care Professionals in Africa
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Minimum Wages in Kenya
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (17)
- Weather Shocks and Health at Birth in Colombia
World Development, 2016, 82, (C), 69-82 View citations (22)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Clean Indoor Air Policies and Smoking in Mexico
Economic Papers, 2013, 32, (1), 10-31
- Oportunidades to reduce overweight and obesity in Mexico?
Health Economics, 2011, 20, (S1), 1-18
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.