Details about Claes Andersson
Access statistics for papers by Claes Andersson.
Last updated 2019-12-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A complex network approach to urban growth
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography
See also Journal Article in Environment and Planning A (2006)
- Preferential centrality â€“ A new measure unifying urban activity, attraction and accessibility
Environment and Planning B, 2019, 46, (7), 1331-1346
- Splitting the replicator: Generalized Darwinism and the place of culture in nature
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2011, 80, (3), 657-669 View citations (1)
- A Complex Network Approach to Urban Growth
Environment and Planning A, 2006, 38, (10), 1941-1964
Also in Environment and Planning A, 2006, 38, (10), 1941-1964 (2006) View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- A spatial network explanation for a hierarchy of urban power laws
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2005, 345, (1), 227-244 View citations (5)
- Urban Settlement Transitions
Environment and Planning B, 2002, 29, (6), 841-865
Also in Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 2002, 29, (6), 841-865 (2002) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.