Details about Antonio Andreoni
Access statistics for papers by Antonio Andreoni.
Last updated 2017-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Manufacturing Agrarian Change - Agricultural production, inter-sectoral learning and technological capabilities
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (3)
- Industrial policy and the future of manufacturing
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, 2016, 43, (4), 491-502 View citations (4)
- Powering production. The case of the sisal fibre production in the Tanga region, Tanzania
Energy Policy, 2016, 98, (C), 544-556
- Structural learning: Embedding discoveries and the dynamics of production
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2014, 29, (C), 58-74 View citations (6)
- Triggers of change: structural trajectories and production dynamics
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2014, 38, (6), 1391-1408 View citations (8)
- Rethinking Microfinance: Towards relational credit practices for sustainability
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', 2013, 2013/1, (1), 181-190
- What is new in the new industrial policy? A manufacturing systems perspective
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2013, 29, (2), 432-462 View citations (11)
- Why and How Does Manufacturing Still Matter: Old Rationales, New Realities
Revue d'économie industrielle, 2013, n° 144, (4), 21-57 View citations (6)
- The technology of microcredit. State of the art and prospects of development in Italy
BANCARIA, 2011, 02, 56-70 View citations (1)
Chapter 22 in Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, 2013, pp 227-237 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.