Details about Muhammad Anees
Access statistics for papers by Muhammad Anees.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A counterfactual decomposition analysis of immigrants-natives earnings in Malaysia
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel) View citations (1)
- Industrial development, agricultural growth, urbanization and environmental Kuznets curve in Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Co2 emission, economic growth, energy consumption and foreign trade in pakistan: causality analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), A33 View citations (1)
- Co2 emissions, energy imports, economic growth in pakistan: causality analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), A6
- Comparing responses of disaggregated stocks to events affecting stock market functionalities: a case of karachi stock market, pakistan
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (2), A19
- Free trade agreements, exhange rates and foreign portfolio investment in pakistan. dynamic causality analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), A8 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.