Details about Anca Andreescu
Access statistics for papers by Anca Andreescu.
Last updated 2012-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- KNOWLEDGE DELIVERY EVALUATION IN E-LEARNING SYSTEMS
Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education
- REFORMING PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN THE CONTEXT OF THE EU SERVICES DIRECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION. A CASE STUDY ON THE BUSINESS REGISTRATION PROCESS IN ROMANIA
Proceedings of the Fifth "Administration and Public Management" International Conference: "Public Institutions' Capacity to Implement the Administrative Reform Process", Bucharest, June 23-24, 2009, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania View citations (1)
- Perspectives on the Role of Business Rules in Database Design
Database Systems Journal, 2012, 3, (1), 59-67
- Agile Development for Service Oriented Business Intelligence Solutions
Database Systems Journal, 2011, 2, (1), 43-56
- Applications of Spatial Data Using Business Analytics Tools
Database Systems Journal, 2011, 2, (4), 43-50
- Approaches Regarding Business Logic Modeling in Service Oriented Architecture
Informatica Economica, 2011, 15, (3), 88-98 View citations (1)
- Managing Knowledge as Business Rules
Informatica Economica, 2009, 13, (4), 63-74
- Knowledge Management in E-Learning Systems
Informatica Economica, 2008, XII, (2), 60-65 View citations (1)
- Methodological approaches based on business rules
Informatica Economica, 2008, XII, (3), 23-27 View citations (1)
- Object Oriented Approach for developing of a Tutorial System Work Security and Health in SMEs
Informatica Economica, 2007, XI, (3), 118-122
- Object Oriented Modeling of a Tutorial System for Major Risks Management â€“ Requirements Analysis
Informatica Economica, 2006, X, (1), 62-66
- Study on payments through mobile phones
Informatica Economica, 2006, X, (2), 74-77
- The Possibility to Use Genetic Algorithms and Fuzzy Systems in the Development of Tutorial Systems
Informatica Economica, 2006, X, (4), 34-38
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.