Details about Martin S. Andersen
Access statistics for papers by Martin S. Andersen.
Last updated 2018-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On the Failure of Scientific Research: An Analysis of SBIR Projects Funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health
UNCG Economics Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Scientometrics (2017)
- Constraints on Formulary Design Under the Affordable Care Act
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (12), e160-e178
- On the failure of scientific research: an analysis of SBIR projects funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health
Scientometrics, 2017, 112, (1), 431-442
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The Share Price Effect of CVS Health’s Announcement to Stop Selling Tobacco: A Comparative Case Study Using Synthetic Controls
Forum for Health Economics & Policy, 2017, 20, (1), 13
- Heterogeneity and the effect of mental health parity mandates on the labor market
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 43, (C), 74-84 View citations (3)