Details about Martin S. Andersen
Access statistics for papers by Martin S. Andersen.
Last updated 2020-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- COVID-19 Surgical Abortion Restriction Did Not Reduce Visits to Abortion Clinics
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Impacts of State Reopening Policy on Human Mobility
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Paid sick-leave and physical mobility: Evidence from the United States during a pandemic
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- On the Failure of Scientific Research: An Analysis of SBIR Projects Funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health
UNCG Economics Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Scientometrics (2017)
- Effects of Medicare coverage for the chronically ill on health insurance, utilization, and mortality: Evidence from coverage expansions affecting people with end-stage renal disease
Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 60, (C), 75-89 View citations (1)
- Requiring Versus Recommending Preparation Before Class: Does It Matter?
Southern Economic Journal, 2018, 85, (2), 616-631 View citations (1)
- Constraints on Formulary Design Under the Affordable Care Act
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (12), e160-e178 View citations (3)
- On the failure of scientific research: an analysis of SBIR projects funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health
Scientometrics, 2017, 112, (1), 431-442 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The Share Price Effect of CVS Health’s Announcement to Stop Selling Tobacco: A Comparative Case Study Using Synthetic Controls
Forum for Health Economics & Policy, 2017, 20, (1), 13
- Heterogeneity and the effect of mental health parity mandates on the labor market
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 43, (C), 74-84 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.