Details about Michihito Ando
Access statistics for papers by Michihito Ando.
Last updated 2020-08-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal Responses to the COVID-19 Crisis in Japan: The First Six Months
Policy Discussion Papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (3)
- Does Assigning More Women to Managerial Positions Enhance Firm Productivity? Evidence from Sweden
EIJS Working Paper Series, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies View citations (1)
- The Risks of Nuclear Disaster and Its Impact on Housing Prices
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2017)
- Estimating the effects of nuclear power facilities on local income levels: A quasi-experimental approach
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics
- How Much Should We Trust Regression-Kink-Design Estimates?
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (9)
Also in Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics (2013) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2017)
- Mass evacuation and increases in long-term care benefits: Lessons from the Fukushima nuclear disaster
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (9), 1-13
- Erratum to: How much should we trust regression-kink-design estimates?
Empirical Economics, 2018, 54, (2), 885-885
- How much should we trust regression-kink-design estimates?
Empirical Economics, 2017, 53, (3), 1287-1322 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The risks of nuclear disaster and its impact on housing prices
Economics Letters, 2017, 154, (C), 13-16 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Affordable False Teeth: The Effects of Patient Cost Sharing on Denture Utilization and Subjective Chewing Ability
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2016, 16, (3), 1387-1438
- Dreams of urbanization: Quantitative case studies on the local impacts of nuclear power facilities using the synthetic control method
Journal of Urban Economics, 2015, 85, (C), 68-85 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.