Details about Stefan Angrick
Access statistics for papers by Stefan Angrick.
Last updated 2018-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- From window guidance to interbank rates: Tracing the transition of monetary policy in Japan and China
BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition View citations (1)
- Structural conditions for currency internationalisation: International finance and the survival constraint
IPE Working Papers, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE)
- Central Banking below Zero: The Implementation of Negative Interest Rate Policies in Europe and Japan
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute
- Global Liquidity and Monetary Policy Autonomy
IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute
- Global liquidity and monetary policy autonomy: an examination of open-economy policy constraints
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2018, 42, (1), 117-135 View citations (1)
- Central banking below zero: the implementation of negative interest rates in Europe and Japan
Asia Europe Journal, 2017, 15, (4), 417-443 View citations (1)