Details about Frederic Ang
Access statistics for papers by Frederic Ang.
Last updated 2016-11-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- To mix or specialise? A coordination productivity indicator for English and Welsh farms
90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Agricultural Economics (2016)
- The Impact of Dynamic Profit Maximization on Biodiversity: A Network DEA Application to UK Cereal Farms
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms
Working Papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics View citations (1)
Also in 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists (2014) View citations (1)
- To Mix or Specialise? A Coordination Productivity Indicator for English and Welsh farms
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 67, (3), 779-798 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- An aggregate resource efficiency perspective on sustainability: A Sustainable Value application to the EU-15 countries
Ecological Economics, 2011, 71, (C), 99-110 View citations (3)
- The Sustainable Value approach: A clarifying and constructive comment
Ecological Economics, 2010, 69, (12), 2303-2306 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.