Details about Martin Eckhoff Andresen
Access statistics for papers by Martin Eckhoff Andresen.
Last updated 2019-06-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- High school dropout for marginal students. Evidence from randomized exam form
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department
- What Causes the Child Penalty? Evidence from Same Sex Couples and Policy Reforms
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department View citations (2)
- Child Care, Parental Labor Supply and Tax Revenue
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
- Exploring marginal treatment effects: Flexible estimation using Stata
Stata Journal, 2018, 18, (1), 118-158 View citations (3)
- The impact of universal prekindergarten on family behavior and child outcomes
Economics of Education Review, 2016, 55, (C), 168-181 View citations (8)
- MTEFE: Stata module to compute marginal treatment effects with factor variables
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics