Details about Katarzyna
Access statistics for papers by Katarzyna.
Last updated 2020-10-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Structural transformation as determinant of growth in the best performing sub-Saharan African states
Working Papers, Institute of Economic Research
- Bitcoin: Safe haven, hedge or diversifier? Perception of bitcoin in the context of a country’s economic situation — A stochastic volatility approach
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2019, 524, (C), 246-257 View citations (20)
- Foreign Technology Absorption in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Long-Term Analysis of the Nature and Stability of Relationships
Business and Economics Research Journal, 2018, 9, (3), 463-479
- CONDITIONS FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER IN THE AGRICULTURE OF CONGO REPUBLIC
Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, 2017, 2017, (43)
- Structural transformation and economic development in the best performing sub-Saharan African states
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 2017, 12, (4), 547-571
- Genetic Technology Transfer to Kenyan Agriculture in the Context of Biotechnology Research
Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, 2016, 16, (31), 11
- The Model of French Development Assistance – Who Gets the Help?
Dynamic Econometric Models, 2015, 15, 89-109
- Agricultural Biotechnology Research in Sub-Saharan Africa
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.