Details about Monica Andini
Access statistics for papers by Monica Andini.
Last updated 2018-04-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Targeting policy-compliers with machine learning: an application to a tax rebate programme in Italy
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
- A Note on Unemployment Persistence and Quantile Parameter Heterogeneity
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- Local development that money canï¿½t buy: Italyï¿½s Contratti di Programma
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (1)
- Marshallian labor market pooling: evidence from Italy
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) (2012) View citations (6)
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association (2012) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Regional Science and Urban Economics (2013)
- The Size of Political Jurisdictions: Evidence from a Fascist Consolidation
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Local Development that Money Canâ€™t Buy: Italyâ€™s Contratti di Programma
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- UNEMPLOYMENT PERSISTENCE AND QUANTILE PARAMETER HETEROGENEITY
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2018, 22, (05), 1298-1320
- The size of political jurisdictions: A model with some evidence from a fascist consolidation
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2017, 45, (4), 889-909 View citations (4)
- Local development that money cannot buy: Italy’s Contratti di Programma
Journal of Economic Geography, 2016, 16, (2), 365-393 View citations (3)
- Finance, growth and quantile parameter heterogeneity
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2014, 40, (C), 308-322 View citations (5)
- Marshallian labour market pooling: Evidence from Italy
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2013, 43, (6), 1008-1022 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.