Details about Michal Antoszewski
Access statistics for papers by Michal Antoszewski.
Last updated 2020-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Panel estimation of sectoral substitution elasticities for CES production functions
Also in MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland (2017) View citations (1)
- Allocation rules of free allowances in the EU ETS system. A CGE analysis
- CGE model PLACE
MF Working Papers, Ministry of Finance in Poland View citations (1)
- Macroeconomic, Sectoral and Fiscal Consequences of Decreasing Energy Intensity in the Polish Economy
Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, 2020, (3), 53-81
- Assessment of Energy-Related Technological Shocks Within a CGE Model for the Polish Economy
Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, 2019, (1), 9-45 View citations (1)
- Wide-range estimation of various substitution elasticities for CES production functions at the sectoral level
Energy Economics, 2019, 83, (C), 272-289 View citations (3)