Details about Izunna Chima Anyikwa
Access statistics for papers by Izunna Chima Anyikwa.
Last updated 2021-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- African stock markets integration: an analysis of the relationship between major stock markets in Africa
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University
- Persistence of suicides in G20 countries: SPSM approach to three generations of unit root tests
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University (2018) View citations (2)
- Renewable energy consumption and unemployment in South Africa
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2017) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (2020)
- Integration of African Stock Markets with the Developed Stock Markets: An Analysis of Co-Movements, Volatility and Contagion
International Economic Journal, 2020, 34, (2), 279-296 View citations (3)
- Renewable Energy Consumption and Unemployment in South Africa
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10, (2), 170-178 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Trends and Volatility in Residential Property Prices in South Africa
Studies in Economics and Econometrics, 2013, 37, (1), 55-74
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.