Details about Paola Antonelli
Access statistics for papers by Paola Antonelli.
Last updated 2019-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Opening Pandora's box of twenty years of research on energy policies: On the rise of a ‘technology-driven’ debate
Energy Policy, 2018, 122, (C), 542-550
- Emerging green-tech specializations and clusters – A network analysis on technological innovation at the metropolitan level
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 67, (C), 1037-1046 View citations (9)
- Emerging specialisations and software metropolitan clusters - a comparative network analysis on San Francisco, New York and London
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, 2017, 9, (1), 17-41 View citations (1)
- Emerging technological trajectories and new mobility solutions. A large-scale investigation on transport-related innovative start-ups and implications for policy
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2017, 106, (C), 1-11 View citations (5)
- A network analysis using metadata to investigate innovation in clean-tech – Implications for energy policy
Energy Policy, 2015, 86, (C), 17-26 View citations (7)
- Data analytics nel comparto high-tech statunitense: impatti, evoluzione e tutela della privacy
L'industria, 2014, (2), 319-338
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.