Details about Francis Kwaw Andoh
Access statistics for papers by Francis Kwaw Andoh.
Last updated 2023-09-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Distributional Effects of Ghana’s Value Added Tax Regime
Working Papers, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department
- Sustaining Small and Medium Enterprises through Financial Service Utilization: Does Financial Literacy Matter?
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (8)
- Household structure and electricity consumption in Ghana
Energy Policy, 2023, 182, (C)
- Technological advancement, sectoral growth, and electricity consumption in Ghana
Energy, 2023, 263, (PB)
- Compliance Burden and Tax Gap Among Micro and Small Businesses: Evidence From Ghana
SAGE Open, 2022, 12, (4), 21582440221126985
- Distributional Aspects of Ghana’s Value-Added Tax
Forum for Social Economics, 2022, 51, (4), 394-414
- Dynamics and Drivers of Competition in the Ghanaian Banking Industry
International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, 2022, 17, (2), 175-191 View citations (1)
- Efficiency of public spending on human capital in Africa
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2022, 10, (1), 2140905
- Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: Is Tax Obligation Still an Issue?
Global Business Review, 2022, 23, (5), 1236-1251
- Stock market performance and COVID-19 pandemic: evidence from a developing economy
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, 2021, 14, (1), 60-73 View citations (1)
- Trade misinvoicing effects on tax revenue in sub‐Saharan Africa: The role of tax holidays and regulatory quality
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2020, 91, (4), 649-672 View citations (1)
- Growth Dynamics of Value-Added Tax Revenue in Ghana
Contemporary Economics, 2019, 13, (2)
- Is Value-added Tax a Moneymaking-Machine for Developing Economies? Evidence from Ghana
African Journal of Economic Review, 2018, 06, (2)
- What Are the Potential Benefits of African Continental Free Trade Area to the Food and Beverage Sector in Africa?
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.