Details about Onyinye Imelda Anthony-Orji
Access statistics for papers by Onyinye Imelda Anthony-Orji.
Last updated 2021-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Exposure to Risks on Household Vulnerability in Developing Countries: A New Evidence From Urban and Rural Areas of Nigeria
SAGE Open, 2021, 11, (1), 21582440211002214
- Analysis of Human Capital Development and Output Growth Nexus in Africaâ€™s Most Populous Country: A New Evidence from ARDL Approach
Journal of Infrastructure Development, 2020, 12, (2), 105-118
- Analysis of ICT, Power Supply and Human Capital Development in Nigeria as an Emerging Market Economy
Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, 2020, 30, (4), 55-68
- Capital Flight and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A New Evidence from ARDL Approach
Asian Development Policy Review, 2020, 8, (3), 171-184
- Exchange rate movements and the export sector: new empirical evidence from Nigeria
Economic Thought journal, 2020, (1), 80-93, 94-106
- Institutional Quality and Growth in West Africa: What Happened after the Great Recession?
International Advances in Economic Research, 2020, 26, (4), 343-361
- Measuring the dynamics of COMESA output connectedness with the global economy
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2020, 21, (C) View citations (1)
- Your job or your health? Analysis of unemployment issues and health outcomes in Nigeria
Romanian Economic Journal, 2020, 23, (77), 28-49
- Cash Reserve Requirement and Credit to SMEs in Nigeria: An ARDL Bounds Test Aproach
Journal of Asian Business Strategy, 2019, 9, (1), 10-28
- Disaggregated Foreign Capital Inflows and Economic Growth in a Developing Economy: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
Journal of Empirical Studies, 2018, 5, (1), 1-11
- Electronic Banking Innovations and Selected Banks Performance in Nigeria
The Economics and Finance Letters, 2018, 5, (2), 46-57 View citations (2)
- Forecasting Equity Index Volatility: Empirical Evidence from Japan, UK and USA Data
Financial Risk and Management Reviews, 2018, 4, (1), 1-23
- Foreign Capital Inflows and Unemployment in Nigeria: A New Evidence from ARDL-Bounds Testing Approach
International Journal of Business, Economics and Management, 2018, 5, (6), 176-188 View citations (2)
- Macroeconomic Indicators and Capital Formation Growth in Nigeria: A New Evidence
Journal of Social Economics Research, 2018, 5, (2), 39-50
- An Empirical Re-examination
Journal of Infrastructure Development, 2017, 9, (1), 36-48
- Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Empirical Evidence
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2015, 5, (3), 663-672 View citations (5)
- Real Sector Output and Financial Liberalisation in Nigeria
Journal of Infrastructure Development, 2015, 7, (2), 136-150 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.