Details about Zaheer Anwer
Access statistics for papers by Zaheer Anwer.
Last updated 2021-08-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Asymmetric impact of oil price on trade balance in BRICS countries: Multiplier dynamic analysis
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (2), 2177-2197
- Why CEOs invest in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives: evidence on Shariah compliant firms
Applied Economics Letters, 2021, 28, (8), 655-662
- Asymmetrical relationship between oil price shocks and trade deficit: Evidence from Pakistan
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2020, 29, (2), 163-180 View citations (4)
- Schwartz personal values, theory of planned behavior and environmental consciousness: How tourists’ visiting intentions towards eco-friendly destinations are shaped?
Journal of Business Research, 2020, 110, (C), 228-236 View citations (6)
- Does insurance‐growth nexus hold for Malaysia?
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2019, 33, (2), 108-120
- The substitution hypothesis of agency conflicts: Evidence on Shariah compliant equities
Global Finance Journal, 2019, 41, (C), 90-103 View citations (3)
- Modelling Asymmetric Impact of Home Country Macroeconomic Variables on American Depository Receipts: Evidence from Eurozone
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2018, 19, (2), 703-727 View citations (1)
- Introducing Islamic Finance in Unchartered Economies: The Case of Canada
Palgrave Macmillan View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.