Details about Weihua An
Access statistics for papers by Weihua An.
Last updated 2023-03-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Combining Difference-in-difference and Matching for Panel Data Analysis
2016 Stata Conference, Stata Users Group
- Opening the Blackbox of Treatment Interference: Tracing Treatment Diffusion through Network Analysis
Sociological Methods & Research, 2022, 51, (1), 141-164
- Fear Not Scarcity but Inequality, Not Poverty but Instability
Sociological Methods & Research, 2021, 50, (3), 939-943
- Treatment Effect Deviation as an Alternative to Blinderâ€“Oaxaca Decomposition for Studying Social Inequality
Sociological Methods & Research, 2021, 50, (3), 1006-1033 View citations (1)
- The Landscape of Causal Inference: Perspective From Citation Network Analysis
The American Statistician, 2018, 72, (3), 265-277 View citations (3)
- Causal Inference in Panel Data With Application to Estimating Race-of-Interviewer Effects in the General Social Survey
Sociological Methods & Research, 2017, 46, (1), 68-102 View citations (6)
- Do higher government wages induce less corruption? Cross-country panel evidence
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2017, 39, (5), 809-826 View citations (10)
- Mind the gap: Disparity in redistributive preference between political elites and the public in China
European Journal of Political Economy, 2017, 50, (C), 75-91 View citations (6)
- LARF: Instrumental Variable Estimation of Causal Effects through Local Average Response Functions
Journal of Statistical Software, 2016, 071, (c01) View citations (8)
- On the Directionality Test of Peer Effects in Social Networks
Sociological Methods & Research, 2016, 45, (4), 635-650 View citations (1)
- The origins of asymmetric ties in friendship networks: From status differential to self-perceived centrality
Network Science, 2015, 3, (2), 269-292 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.