Details about Yu Aoki
Access statistics for papers by Yu Aoki.
Last updated 2018-07-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Deprivation, Segregation, and Socioeconomic Class of UK Immigrants: Does English Proficiency Matter?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Education, Health and Fertility of UK Immigrants: The Role of English Language Skills
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
- Speak better, do better? Education and health of migrants in the UK
Labour Economics, 2018, 52, (C), 1-17 View citations (3)
- Donating time to charity: working for nothing?
Oxford Economic Papers, 2017, 69, (1), 97-117 View citations (1)
- Are immigrants more likely to commit crimes? Evidence from France
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (15), 1537-1541 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.