Details about John Appleby
Access statistics for papers by John Appleby.
Last updated 2014-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of government targets on waiting times for elective surgery: new insights from time-to-event analysis
Working Papers, Department of Economics, City University London
- Reflection on reviews of â€˜Never again?â€™
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2013, 8, (2), 259-263
- Optimising waiting: a view from the English National Health Service
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2010, 5, (4), 397-409 View citations (1)
- Identifying the impact of government targets on waiting times in the NHS
Health Care Management Science, 2009, 12, (1), 1-10 View citations (34)
- Searching for cost effectiveness thresholds in the NHS
Health Policy, 2009, 91, (3), 239-245 View citations (32)
- Book Review
Health Economics, 2003, 12, (1), 75-76
- Nuffield Occasional Papers: Health Economics Series. Series Editor, Alan Maynard, The Nuffield Trust, London, 1998
Health Economics, 1999, 8, (1), 89-90
- Fixing Health Budgets: Experience from Europe and North America edited by Friedrich Schwartz, Howard Glennerster and Richard B. Saltman. Wiley, Chichester and New York, 1996. No. of pages: 239. ISBN 0‐471‐96497‐2
Health Economics, 1997, 6, (1), 100-101
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.