Details about Andrea APPOLLONI
Access statistics for papers by Andrea APPOLLONI.
Last updated 2016-01-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is public procurement going green? experiences and open issues
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- SEZ proliferation in India: are the objectives being realized?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Transition Studies Review (2012)
- Breakthroughs in the Management Accounting Science: Imaging a Balanced Scorecard Thought by Lean Philosophy Rationales
Transition Studies Review, 2013, 20, (2), 239-251
- From Comparative Advantages to Competitive Advantages: Biofuel Strategies for Sustainable Development
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2013, (3), 263-282
- Public Procurement and Corruption in Africa: A Literature Review
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2013, (2), 191-214 View citations (1)
- The Relationship between Cultural Tightness–Looseness and Organizational Innovativeness: A Comparative Research into the Turkish and Italian Marble Industries
Transition Studies Review, 2013, 19, (4), 475-492 View citations (3)
- SEZ Proliferation in India: Are the Objectives Being Realized?
Transition Studies Review, 2012, 19, (1), 79-88 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.