Details about Εμμανουήλ Απέργης (Emmanuel Apergis)
Access statistics for papers by Εμμανουήλ Απέργης.
Last updated 2019-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A new macro stress testing approach for financial realignment in the Eurozone
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2019, 61, (C), 52-80
- “Sakura” has not grown in a day: infrastructure investment and economic growth in Japan under different tax regimes
Empirical Economics, 2019, 57, (2), 541-567 View citations (1)
- What is extracted from earth is gold: are rare earths telling a new tale to economic growth?
Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 45, (1), 177-192
- The impact of 11/13 Paris terrorist attacks on stock prices: evidence from the international defence industry
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (1), 45-48 View citations (3)
- The role of rare earth prices for consumer prices: an ignored factor?
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (59), 5890-5894
- The role of rare earth prices in renewable energy consumption: The actual driver for a renewable energy world
Energy Economics, 2017, 62, (C), 33-42 View citations (7)
- US political corruption: Identifying the channels of bribes for firms' financial policies
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2017, 54, (C), 87-94 View citations (1)
- The 11/13 Paris terrorist attacks and stock prices: The case of the international defense industry
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 17, (C), 186-192 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.