Details about Olumuyiwa Tolulope Apanisile
Access statistics for papers by Olumuyiwa Tolulope Apanisile.
Last updated 2021-05-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetric effect of exchange rate changes on cross-border trade in Nigeria
Future Business Journal, 2020, 6, (1), 1-9
- Financial Development and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Channels in Nigeria: A DSGE Approach
Journal of African Business, 2020, 21, (2), 193-214 View citations (3)
- Macroeconomic and institutional determinants of firms'choices of capital structure in Nigeria: a system-GMM approach
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, 2019, 11, (1), 89-107
- Growth Effect of Export Promotion on Non-oil Output in Sub-Saharan Africa (1970â€“2014)
Emerging Economy Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 139-155
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF EFFECTS OF MILITARY SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA: A BOUND TESTING APPROACH TO CO-INTEGRATION 1989-2013
Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, 2014, 6, (6), 117-130 View citations (1)
- Growth Effects of Health Inputs and Outcomes in Sub-Sahara African Countries (1995-2011)
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2014, 4, (6), 705-714 View citations (1)
- A Bound Test Analysis of Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Output and Prices in Nigeria 2000-2010
Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, 2013, 5, (3), 136-147
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.