Details about Amedeo Argentiero
|Postal address:||Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, Università di Perugia, via Alessandro Pascoli 20, 06123 Perugia|
|Workplace:||Dipartimento di Economia (Department of Economics), Università degli Studi di Perugia (University of Perugia), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Amedeo Argentiero.
Last updated 2017-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Over consumption. A horse race of Bayesian DSGE models
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Tax Evasion and Economic Crime. Empirical Evidence for Italy
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
- The Mmeasurement of Underground Economy: A Dynamic-Simulation Based Approach
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia
- Some New Evidence on the Role of Collateral: Lazy Banks or Diligent Banks?
ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) View citations (5)
- The implementation of monetary and fiscal rules in the EMU: a welfare-based analysis
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (1)
- Money laundering in a two sector model: using theory for measurement
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in European Journal of Law and Economics (2008)
- Technology and non-technology shocks in a two-sector economy
ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY)
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University (2005) View citations (1)
- Public Policy Options for Renewable Energy Source Development
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2015, 43, (4), 513-514
- Uncovering Unobserved Economy: A General Equilibrium Characterization
Metroeconomica, 2015, 66, (2), 306-338 View citations (1)
- I metodi di misurazione dell’Economia Non Osservata
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2014, (1), 429-462
- Estimating money laundering in Italy, Eurozone and North America
BANCARIA, 2010, 11, 15-22
- Money Laundering in a Microfounded Dynamic Model: Simulations for the U.S. and the EU-15 Economies
Review of Law & Economics, 2009, 5, (2), 879-902 View citations (12)
- Money laundering in a two-sector model: using theory for measurement
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2008, 26, (3), 341-359 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Using dynamic macroeconomics for estimating money laundering: a simulation for the EU, Italy and the United States
Chapter 17 in Research Handbook on Money Laundering, 2013, pp 207-223
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.