Details about Anthony Vere Arundel
Access statistics for papers by Anthony Vere Arundel.
Last updated 2009-05-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Organization of Work and Innovative Performance A comparison of the EU-15
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (7)
- Biotechnology Indicators and Public Policy
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (2)
- Proximity and the Use of Public Science by Innovate European Firms
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Innovation and New Technology (2004)
- Does Proximity Matter for Knowledge Transfer from Public Institutes and Universities to Firms?
SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex View citations (16)
- How Europe's economies learn: a comparison of work organization and innovation mode for the EU-15
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2007, 16, (6), 1175-1210 View citations (28)
- Proximity and the use of public science by innovative European firms
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2004, 13, (6), 559-580 View citations (134)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- The relative effectiveness of patents and secrecy for appropriation
Research Policy, 2001, 30, (4), 611-624 View citations (178)
- What percentage of innovations are patented? empirical estimates for European firms
Research Policy, 1998, 27, (2), 127-141 View citations (237)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.