Details about Andres Aradillas-Lopez
Access statistics for papers by Andres Aradillas-Lopez.
Last updated 2017-01-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inference in Ordered Response Games with Complete Information
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies
Also in CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2013) View citations (6)
- A simple test for moment inequality models with an application to English auctions
Journal of Econometrics, 2016, 194, (1), 96-115
- Identification and Inference in Ascending Auctions With Correlated Private Values
Econometrica, 2013, 81, (2), 489-534 View citations (19)
- Pairwise-difference estimation of incomplete information games
Journal of Econometrics, 2012, 168, (1), 120-140 View citations (7)
- Nonparametric probability bounds for Nash equilibrium actions in a simultaneous discrete game
Quantitative Economics, 2011, 2, (2), 135-171 View citations (5)
- Semiparametric estimation of a simultaneous game with incomplete information
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 157, (2), 409-431 View citations (44)
- The Identification Power of Equilibrium in Simple Games
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2008, 26, 261-310 View citations (46)
- PAIRWISE DIFFERENCE ESTIMATION WITH NONPARAMETRIC CONTROL VARIABLES
International Economic Review, 2007, 48, (4), 1119-1158 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.