Details about Andrea Ariu
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Ariu.
Last updated 2017-10-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firm heterogeneity and aggregate business services exports: micro evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
- The Interconnections Between Services and Goods Trade at the Firm-Level
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Crisis-proof services: Why trade in services did not suffer during the 2008-2009 collapse
Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2014) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2016)
- Service Trade and Occupational Tasks: An Empirical Investigation
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
Also in CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE (2011)
- Crisis-proof services: Why trade in services did not suffer during the 2008–2009 collapse
Journal of International Economics, 2016, 98, (C), 138-149 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Governance quality and net migration flows
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 60, (C), 238-248 View citations (5)
- Services versus goods trade: a firm-level comparison
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2016, 152, (1), 19-41 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.