Details about Rodrigo Antonio Arriagada Cisternas
Access statistics for papers by Rodrigo Antonio Arriagada Cisternas.
Last updated 2019-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters Editor
- Hidden Welfare Effects of Tree Plantations
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Payments for environmental services and their impact on forest transition in Costa Rica
Working Papers, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program View citations (1)
- Analysing the impacts of PES programmes beyond economic rationale: Perceptions of ecosystem services provision associated to the Mexican case
Ecosystem Services, 2018, 29, (PA), 116-127 View citations (7)
- How much deforestation do protected areas avoid in tropical Andean landscapes?
Environmental Science & Policy, 2016, 56, (C), 56-66 View citations (10)
- Do Payments for Environmental Services Affect Forest Cover? A Farm-Level Evaluation from Costa Rica
Land Economics, 2012, 88, (2) View citations (75)
- Modeling fertilizer externalities around Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Agricultural Economics, 2010, 41, (6), 567-575 View citations (2)
- Making payments for ecosystem services work
Chapter 2 in Values, Payments and Institutions for Ecosystem Management, 2013, pp 16-57 View citations (6)
- Paying for international environmental public goods
Chapter 9 in Values, Payments and Institutions for Ecosystem Management, 2013, pp 172-191 View citations (5)
- Working Papers
Departamento de Economía Agraria, Facultad de Agronomía e Ingeniería Forestal de la Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.