Details about Panagiotis Artikis
Access statistics for papers by Panagiotis Artikis.
Last updated 2022-06-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asset growth and stock returns in european equity markets: Implications of investment and accounting distortions
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2022, 73, (C) View citations (1)
- Asymmetries in the persistence and pricing of cash flows: Evidence from the United Kingdom
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2019, 19, (C), - View citations (1)
- LIQUIDITY AS AN ASSET PRICING FACTOR IN THE UK
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions (JFMMI), 2018, 06, (02), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Forecasting of future stock prices using neural networks and genetic algorithms
International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, 2017, 7, (1/2), 2-25
- Foreign Exchange Risk, Equity Risk Factors and Economic Growth
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2016, 44, (4), 425-445
- Implications of the cash component of earnings for earnings persistence and stock returns
The British Accounting Review, 2016, 48, (2), 117-133 View citations (5)
- Does stock market liquidity explain real economic activity? New evidence from two large European stock markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2015, 38, (C), 42-64 View citations (15)
- Capital Structure, Macroeconomic Variables & Stock Returns. Evidence from Greece
International Advances in Economic Research, 2012, 18, (1), 87-101 View citations (3)
- Is weather important for US banking? A study of bank loan inefficiency
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2012, 2, (3), 1 View citations (2)
- Weather Conditions and the Bank Lending Channel: A GMM Approach from US Banking
International Journal of Financial Research, 2012, 3, (2), 17-34
- Asset pricing and foreign exchange risk
Research in International Business and Finance, 2011, 25, (3), 308-328 View citations (8)
- Leverage and Returns in Three Countries of Southern European Region
European Research Studies Journal, 2011, XIV, (4), 3-26
- The Industry Effect on the Relationship Between Leverage and Returns
Eurasian Business Review, 2011, 1, (2), 125-145 View citations (4)
- Equity Risk Factors and Macroeconomic Growth in Greece
International Advances in Economic Research, 2010, 16, (3), 328-329
- Factors affecting expected stock returns: evidence from the secondary and tertiary sectors of the Athens stock exchange
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2010, 4, (3), 175-198
- Value Based Corporate Finance in the Secondary Sector in Greece
European Research Studies Journal, 2005, VIII, (3-4), 79-86
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.