Details about Mengistu Ketema Aredo
|Postal address:||PO Box 48, Haramaya University, Ethiopia|
Access statistics for papers by Mengistu Ketema Aredo.
Last updated 2018-08-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- DETERMINANTS OF ADOPTION OF POTATO PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE BY SMALLHOLDER FARMERS: EVIDENCES FROM EASTERN ETHIOPIA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2016, Volume 19, (Number 2), 8
- Residents' willingness to pay for improved liquid waste treatment in urban Ethiopia: results of choice experiment in Addis Ababa
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2016, 59, (1), 163-181
- THE DAIRY VALUE CHAIN AND FACTORS AFFECTING CHOICE OF MILK CHANNELS IN HARAR AND DIRE DAWA AREAS, EASTERN ETHIOPIA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2016, Volume 19, (Number 2), 9
- Food Security and Adaptation Strategies to Climate Change in Eastern Ethiopia
Business, Management and Economics Research, 2015, 1, (3), 33-43
- Impact of Irrigation Technologies on Rural Households’ Poverty Status: the Case of Fogera District, North-Western Ethiopia
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2015, Volume 07, (Number 1), 9 View citations (1)
- The Contribution of Small Scale Irrigation Water Use to Households Food Security in Gorogutu District of Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (6), 221-228
- Economic Impact of Support Service Program on Micro and Small Enterprises: The Case of Dire Dawa Administration, Ethiopia
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2013, Volume 05, (Number 1), 9 View citations (1)
- Is food security enhanced by agricultural technologies in rural Ethiopia?
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2013, Volume 08, (Number 1), 11 View citations (4)
- Factors Affecting Intercropping and Conservation Tillage Practices in Eastern Ethiopia
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2012, Volume 04, (Number 1), 9
- Determinants of Manure and Fertilizer Applications in Eastern Highlands of Ethiopia
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, 2011, Volume 50, (Number 3), 16 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.