Details about Damilola Felix Arawomo
Access statistics for papers by Damilola Felix Arawomo.
Last updated 2019-06-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Working Paper 192 - Empirical Analysis of Agricultural Credit in Africa: Any Role for Institutional Factors
Working Paper Series, African Development Bank View citations (2)
- Nexus of fuel consumption, car features and car prices: Evidence from major institutions in Ibadan
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 59, (C), 1220-1228 View citations (1)
- A comparative analysis of export diversification in resource rich and non-resource rich countries
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 2015, 7, (4), 327-341
- Energy Consumption, Energy Prices and Economic Growth: Causal Relationships Based on Error Correction Model
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2015, 5, (2), 408-414 View citations (11)
- Extent and drivers of intra-regional trade in food products in ECOWAS
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2015, 8, (4), 310-323 View citations (2)
- Survival of Nigeria's Exports in Her Biggest Markets: Continuous and Discrete Time Estimations
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (3), 1700-1708 View citations (1)
- Manufacturing Exports and Import of Capital Goods Nexus: the Nigeria's Case
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (3), 1522-1529
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.