Details about J. J. Arias
Access statistics for papers by J. J. Arias.
Last updated 2020-10-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Book Review: Cents and sensibility: What economics can learn from the humanities, by Morson, G. S., & Morton, S
The American Economist, 2019, 64, (1), 154-157
- Integrating econometrics: A modern undergraduate economics capstone experience
The Journal of Economic Education, 2018, 49, (3), 260-270
- Mutual fund flows and window-dressing
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2013, 53, (4), 440-449 View citations (3)
- The Decreasing Excludability of Digital Music: Implications for Copyright Law
The American Economist, 2013, 58, (2), 124-133
- When Does Teacher Licensure Make Sense?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2009, 9, (1), 1-46 View citations (2)
- Presenting Unemployment in Principles Classes: Micro and Macro Perspectives
Journal for Economic Educators
- Search and leisure with idiosyncratic endowment shocks in a random-matching model
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2005, 27, (3), 385-402
- Additional Evidence on the Relationship between Class Size and Student Performance
The Journal of Economic Education, 2004, 35, (4), 311-329 View citations (20)
- A note on the effect of elections subject to judicial review
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2003, 31, (4), 376-383
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.