Details about Janne Artell
Access statistics for papers by Janne Artell.
Last updated 2018-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Performance of different approaches in international benefit transfer: Insights from a nine country experiment
Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw View citations (2)
- What are the benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons learned for policy design from preference revelation
Working Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2017)
- ENVIEVAL Development and application of new methodological frameworks for the evaluation of environmental impacts of EU rural development programmes
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Spatially explicit bio-economic modelling for the Baltic Sea: Do the benefits of nutrient abatement outweigh the costs?
Discussion Papers, MTT Agrifood Research Finland
- Benefits of meeting the Baltic Sea nutrient reduction targets - Combining ecological modelling and contingent valuation in the nine littoral states
Discussion Papers, MTT Agrifood Research Finland View citations (3)
- An integrated simulation model to evaluate national policies for the abatement of agricultural nutrients in the Baltic Sea
Discussion Papers, MTT Agrifood Research Finland View citations (2)
- Water recreation benefits from reduced eutrophication in Finnish surface waters
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Choosing a Functional Form for an International Benefit Transfer: Evidence from a Nine-country Valuation Experiment
Ecological Economics, 2017, 134, (C), 104-113 View citations (1)
- The Role of Fisheries in Optimal Eutrophication Management
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2017, 03, (02), 1-27
- What Are the Benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons Learned for Policy Design from Preference Revelation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2017, 68, (4), 847-873
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Processes for the sustainable stewardship of marine environments
Ecological Economics, 2016, 128, (C), 55-67
- Policy Goals for Improved Water Quality in the Baltic Sea: When do the Benefits Outweigh the Costs?
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2015, 61, (2), 217-241 View citations (4)
- Benefits of meeting nutrient reduction targets for the Baltic Sea - a contingent valuation study in the nine coastal states
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2014, 3, (3), 278-305 View citations (9)
- Lots of value? A spatial hedonic approach to water quality valuation
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2014, 57, (6), 862-882 View citations (9)
- Public preferences regarding use and condition of the Baltic Sea—An international comparison informing marine policy
Marine Policy, 2013, 42, (C), 20-30 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.