Details about Janne Artell
Access statistics for papers by Janne Artell.
Last updated 2022-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Demand Equal Supply in Ecosystem Service Provision? – Evidence from Finland
172nd EAAE Seminar, May 28-29, 2019, Brussels, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Performance of different approaches in international benefit transfer: Insights from a nine country experiment
Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw View citations (2)
- What are the benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons learned for policy design from preference revelation
Working Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2017)
- ENVIEVAL Development and application of new methodological frameworks for the evaluation of environmental impacts of EU rural development programmes
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Spatially explicit bio-economic modelling for the Baltic Sea: Do the benefits of nutrient abatement outweigh the costs?
Discussion Papers, MTT Agrifood Research Finland
- Benefits of meeting the Baltic Sea nutrient reduction targets - Combining ecological modelling and contingent valuation in the nine littoral states
Discussion Papers, MTT Agrifood Research Finland View citations (6)
- An integrated simulation model to evaluate national policies for the abatement of agricultural nutrients in the Baltic Sea
Discussion Papers, MTT Agrifood Research Finland View citations (2)
- Water recreation benefits from reduced eutrophication in Finnish surface waters
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Appreciation of Nordic landscapes and how the bioeconomy might change that: Results from a discrete choice experiment
Land Use Policy, 2022, 113, (C) View citations (2)
- A Mire of Discount Rates: Delaying Conservation Payment Schedules in a Choice Experiment
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2020, 77, (3), 615-639 View citations (2)
- Demand and supply of agricultural ES: towards benefit-based policy
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 47, (3), 1223-1249 View citations (5)
- Distance decay and regional statistics in international benefit transfer
Ecological Economics, 2019, 164, (C), - View citations (3)
- Heterogeneity and attribute non-attendance in preferences for peatland conservation
Forest Policy and Economics, 2019, 104, (C), 45-55 View citations (3)
- Choosing a Functional Form for an International Benefit Transfer: Evidence from a Nine-country Valuation Experiment
Ecological Economics, 2017, 134, (C), 104-113 View citations (8)
- The Role of Fisheries in Optimal Eutrophication Management
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2017, 03, (02), 1-27 View citations (2)
- What Are the Benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons Learned for Policy Design from Preference Revelation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2017, 68, (4), 847-873 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Processes for the sustainable stewardship of marine environments
Ecological Economics, 2016, 128, (C), 55-67 View citations (2)
- Policy Goals for Improved Water Quality in the Baltic Sea: When do the Benefits Outweigh the Costs?
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2015, 61, (2), 217-241 View citations (11)
- Benefits of meeting nutrient reduction targets for the Baltic Sea - a contingent valuation study in the nine coastal states
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2014, 3, (3), 278-305 View citations (30)
- Lots of value? A spatial hedonic approach to water quality valuation
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2014, 57, (6), 862-882 View citations (14)
- Public preferences regarding use and condition of the Baltic Sea—An international comparison informing marine policy
Marine Policy, 2013, 42, (C), 20-30 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.