Details about Eric Arthur
Access statistics for papers by Eric Arthur.
Last updated 2021-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Distribution of Paid and Unpaid Work among Men and Women in Ghana: The National Time Transfer Accounts Approach
Working Papers, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit View citations (1)
- Effect of the Ghana National Health Insurance Scheme on exit time from catastrophic healthcare expenditure
African Development Review, 2021, 33, (3), 492-505 View citations (1)
- An Assessment of Domestic Financing for Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health in Sub-Saharan Africa: Potential Gains and Fiscal Space
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2020, 18, (6), 789-799
- The Effect of Household Socioeconomic Status on the Demand for Child Health Care Services
African Development Review, 2019, 31, (1), 87-98 View citations (5)
- The Effects of Health Expenditure on Health Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
African Development Review, 2017, 29, (3), 524-536 View citations (33)
- Effect of timely initiation of breastfeeding on child health in Ghana
Health Economics Review, 2015, 5, (1), 1-8 View citations (1)
- Health Status and Labour Force Participation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis
African Development Review, 2015, 27, (1), 14-26 View citations (8)
- Wealth and antenatal care use: implications for maternal health care utilisation in Ghana
Health Economics Review, 2012, 2, (1), 1-8 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.