Details about Irani Arraiz
Access statistics for papers by Irani Arraiz.
Last updated 2017-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Planting the seeds: The impact of training on mando producers in Haiti
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Psychometrics as a tool to improve screening and access to credit
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Partial Credit Guarantees and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Colombian National Guarantee Fund
OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) View citations (4)
- Impact of the Chilean Supplier Development Program on the performance of SME and their large firm customers
OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) View citations (2)
- Same Bureaucracy, Different Outcomes in Human Capital? How Indigenous and Rural Non-Indigenous Areas in Panama Responded to the CCT
OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) View citations (1)
- A Spatial Cliff-Ord-type Model with Heteroskedastic Innovations: Small and Large Sample Results
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Regional Science (2010)
- Default, Settlement, and Repayment History: A Unified Model of Sovereign Debt
2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
- Psychometrics as a Tool to Improve Credit Information
World Bank Economic Review, 2017, 30, (Supplement_1), S67-S76
- Partial credit guarantees and firm performance: evidence from Colombia
Small Business Economics, 2014, 43, (3), 711-724 View citations (11)
- Supplier development programs and firm performance: evidence from Chile
Small Business Economics, 2013, 41, (1), 277-293 View citations (13)
- A SPATIAL CLIFF-ORD-TYPE MODEL WITH HETEROSKEDASTIC INNOVATIONS: SMALL AND LARGE SAMPLE RESULTS
Journal of Regional Science, 2010, 50, (2), 592-614 View citations (95)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.