Details about Nitin Arora
Access statistics for papers by Nitin Arora.
Last updated 2017-05-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does India have a stable demand for money function after reforms? A macroeconometric analysis
Applied Econometrics, 2016, 44, 25-37 View citations (1)
- Does Catching-up or Innovations Drive Total Factor Productivity Growth in Indian Sugar Industry? A Non-Parametric Analysis
Indian Economic Review, 2013, 48, (2), 351-380
- Does Factor Accumulation or Productivity Change Drive Output Growth in the Indian Sugar Industry? An Inter-state Analysis
Contemporary Economics, 2013, 7, (2) View citations (1)
- Testing of Technical Efficiency Catching-up in Indian Sugar Industry: A Longitudinal Analysis of Sugar Producing States
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), 2013, 2, -
- Assessing Technical Efficiency of Sugar Industry in Uttar Pradesh: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis
Indian Economic Review, 2011, 46, (2), 323-353