Details about Nitin Arora
Access statistics for papers by Nitin Arora.
Last updated 2019-11-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Book review: Duvvuri Subbarao. Who Moved My Interest Rate? Leading The Reserve Bank of India through Five Turbulent Years
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2018, 7, (1), 130-136
- Does India have a stable demand for money function after reforms? A macroeconometric analysis
Applied Econometrics, 2016, 44, 25-37 View citations (3)
- Does Catching-up or Innovations Drive Total Factor Productivity Growth in Indian Sugar Industry? A Non-Parametric Analysis
Indian Economic Review, 2013, 48, (2), 351-380
- Does Factor Accumulation or Productivity Change Drive Output Growth in the Indian Sugar Industry? An Inter-state Analysis
Contemporary Economics, 2013, 7, (2) View citations (1)
- Testing of Technical Efficiency Catching-up in Indian Sugar Industry: A Longitudinal Analysis of Sugar Producing States
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), 2013, 2, -
- Assessing Technical Efficiency of Sugar Industry in Uttar Pradesh: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis
Indian Economic Review, 2011, 46, (2), 323-353 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.