Details about Vellore Arthi
Access statistics for papers by Vellore Arthi.
Last updated 2019-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Recession-Mortality Relationship when Migration Matters
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Infant Feeding and Cohort Health: Evidence from the London Foundling Hospital
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Not your average job: measuring farm labor in Tanzania
IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB) View citations (4)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2016)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2018)
- "The Dust was Long in Settling": Human Capital and the Lasting Impact of the American Dust Bowl
Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in The Journal of Economic History (2018)
- Labour and Health in Colonial Nigeria
Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics
Also in Working Papers, Economic History Society (2013)
- Not your average job: Measuring farm labor in Tanzania
Journal of Development Economics, 2018, 130, (C), 160-172 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Polygamy and child mortality: Historical and modern evidence from Nigeria’s Igbo
Review of Economics of the Household, 2018, 16, (1), 97-141 View citations (1)
- “The Dust Was Long in Settling”: Human Capital and the Lasting Impact of the American Dust Bowl
The Journal of Economic History, 2018, 78, (01), 196-230 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Intra-household labor allocation in colonial Nigeria
Explorations in Economic History, 2016, 60, (C), 69-92 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.