Details about Vellore Arthi
Access statistics for papers by Vellore Arthi.
Last updated 2017-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Recession-Mortality Relationship when Migration Matters
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Infant Feeding and Cohort Health: Evidence from the London Foundling Hospital
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Not your average job: measuring farm labor in Tanzania
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
Also in IOB Analyses & Policy Briefs, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB) (2016)
- "The Dust was Long in Settling": Human Capital and the Lasting Impact of the American Dust Bowl
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics View citations (3)
Also in Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford (2014)
- Labour and Health in Colonial Nigeria
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford
Also in Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics (2013)
- Intra-household labor allocation in colonial Nigeria
Explorations in Economic History, 2016, 60, (C), 69-92
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.