Details about Irma Arteaga
Access statistics for papers by Irma Arteaga.
Last updated 2020-05-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Low birthweight, preschool education, and school remediation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- La dinámica de la inflación y el nivel de actividad económica en una economía abierta
Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Do community factors matter? An analysis of the achievement gap between indigenous and non-indigenous children in Peru
International Journal of Educational Development, 2019, 65, (C), 80-91 View citations (1)
- Dosage effects in the child-parent center PreK-to-3rd grade program: A Re-analysis in the Chicago longitudinal study
Children and Youth Services Review, 2019, 101, (C), 285-298
- Improving Teacher Practices With Children Under Five: Experimental Evidence From the Mississippi Buildings Blocks
Evaluation Review, 2019, 43, (1-2), 41-76
- SNAP benefits and childhood asthma
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 220, (C), 203-211
- SNAP Benefits and Pregnancy-Related Emergency Room Visits
Population Research and Policy Review, 2018, 37, (6), 1031-1052 View citations (1)
- The impact of aging out of WIC on food security in households with children
Children and Youth Services Review, 2016, 69, (C), 82-96 View citations (1)
- One year of preschool or two: Is it important for adult outcomes?
Economics of Education Review, 2014, 40, (C), 221-237 View citations (5)
- Participation in the National School Lunch Program and food security: An analysis of transitions into kindergarten
Children and Youth Services Review, 2014, 47, (P3), 224-230 View citations (5)
- Childhood predictors of adult substance abuse
Children and Youth Services Review, 2010, 32, (8), 1108-1120 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.