Details about Seema Arora
Access statistics for papers by Seema Arora.
Last updated 2017-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Green and Competitive? Evidence from the Stock Market
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business View citations (2)
- Pollution Prevention as Innovation? Measuring the Long Run Stock Performance
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Valuing mortality reductions in India: a study of compensating wage differentials
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (13)
- Do Community Characteristics Determine Environmental Outcomes? Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory
RFF Working Paper Series, Resources for the Future View citations (2)
- Do Community Characteristics Influence Environmental Outcomes?: Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory
Journal of Applied Economics, 1998, 1, 413-453 View citations (11)
- The Health Benefits of Air Pollution Control in Delhi
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1997, 79, (5), 1625-1629 View citations (24)
- Why Do Firms Volunteer to Exceed Environmental Regulations? Understanding Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program
Land Economics, 1996, 72, (4), 413-432 View citations (171)
- An Experiment in Voluntary Environmental Regulation: Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 1995, 28, (3), 271-286 View citations (176)
- Toward a theoretical model of voluntary overcompliance
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 1995, 28, (3), 289-309 View citations (81)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.