Details about Md. Arfanuzzaman
Access statistics for papers by Md. Arfanuzzaman.
Last updated 2021-02-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Livelihood Challenges of RMG Workers: Exploring Scopes within the Structure of Minimum Wages and Beyond
CPD Working Paper, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) View citations (1)
- A Report on the National Workshop on “Strengthening National Capacity to Meet the Enhanced Transparency Framework of the Paris Agreement in Bangladesh”
Ecology, Economy and Society - the INSEE Journal, 2021, 04, (01)
- The Effects of Human Capital and Social Factors on the Household Income of Bangladesh: An Econometric Analysis
Journal of Economic Development, 2020, 45, (3), 29-49
- REGIONAL CO-OPERATION AND ECONOMIC PROSPERITY IN SOUTH ASIA: CHALLENGES OF UNFAIR TRADE AND TRANSBOUNDARY DEADLOCK
Economic and Regional Studies (Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne), 2019, 12, (1)
Also in Economic and Regional Studies / Studia Ekonomiczne i Regionalne, 2019, 12, (1), 1-11 (2019)
- Sustainable urbanization in Southeast Asia and beyond: Challenges of population growth, land use change, and environmental health
Growth and Change, 2019, 50, (2), 725-744 View citations (4)
- Water demand and ecosystem nexus in the transboundary river basin: a zero-sum game
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2018, 20, (2), 963-974
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.