Details about Guerino Ardizzi
Access statistics for papers by Guerino Ardizzi.
Last updated 2018-06-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Using the payment system data to forecast the Italian GDP
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (9)
- Card versus cash: empirical evidence of the impact of payment card interchange fees on end users’ choice of payment methods
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- Money Laundering as a Financial Sector Crime - A New Approach to Measurement, with an Application to Italy
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (4)
Also in Working papers, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino (2013) View citations (2)
- Why are payment habits so heterogeneous across and within countries? Evidence from European countries and Italian regions
Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (4)
- Measuring the underground economy with the currency demand approach: a reinterpretation of the methodology, with an application to Italy
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Review of Income and Wealth (2014)
- The Impact of the Microchip on the Card Frauds
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Measuring the Shadow Economy with the Currency Demand Approach - A Reinterpretation of the methodology, with an application to Italy
Working papers, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino View citations (3)
- Cost efficiency in the retail payment networks: first evidence from the Italian credit card system
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Rivista di Politica Economica (2004)
- Measuring the Underground Economy with the Currency Demand Approach: A Reinterpretation of the Methodology, With an Application to Italy
Review of Income and Wealth, 2014, 60, (4), 747-772 View citations (43)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Money Laundering as a Crime in the Financial Sector: A New Approach to Quantitative Assessment, with an Application to Italy
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (8), 1555-1590 View citations (22)
- L’economia non osservata fra evasione e crimine: una rivisitazione del Currency Demand Approach con una applicazione al contesto italiano
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2013, (1), 229-269 View citations (3)
- Servizi di pagamento, prelievo di contante e stima del sommerso: i risultati di un'indagine sul caso italiano
Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria, 2011, (4)
- Cost Efficiency in the Retail Payment Networks: First Evidence from the Italian Credit Card System
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2004, 94, (5), 51-82
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Alcuni spunti di riflessione sull'uso del contante nei pagamenti
Banca Impresa Società, 2003, (2), 153-188
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.