Details about Edosa Joshua Aronmwan
Access statistics for papers by Edosa Joshua Aronmwan.
Last updated 2023-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Chief Executive Officer’s attributes and tax avoidance: evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, 2023, 20, (1), 99-108
- The nexus between standalone risk committees and tax aggressiveness: evidence from Nigeria
Future Business Journal, 2022, 8, (1), 1-12
- Overconfident CEOs and Corporate Tax Avoidance
The Journal of Accounting and Management, 2021, (2(11)), 70-80
- CORPORATE TAX AVOIDANCE: REVIEW OF MEASURES AND PROSPECTS
International Journal of Contemporary Accounting Issues-IJCAI (formerly International Journal of Accounting & Finance IJAF), 2019, 08, (2), 21-42 View citations (1)
- MEASURING TAX AVOIDANCE USING EFFECTIVE TAX RATE: CONCEPTS AND IMPLICATIONS
Journal of Taxation and Economic Development, 2019, 18, (1), 1-13
- AUDIT REASONABLENESS EXPECTATION GAP: USERSâ€™ PERCEPTION IN NIGERIA
International Journal of Business and Social Research, 2013, 3, (3), 154-163
Also in International Journal of Business and Social Research, 2013, 3, (3), 154-163 (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.