Details about Jose G. Asturias
Access statistics for papers by Jose G. Asturias.
Last updated 2017-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2017) View citations (5)
2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2016) View citations (11)
- Competition and the Welfare Gains from Transportation Infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics View citations (15)
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2016) View citations (16)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2016) View citations (3)
- The Interaction and Sequencing of Policy Reforms
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
Also in 2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2016) View citations (7)
Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (2015) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2016)
- The Interaction of Entry Barriers and Financial Frictions in Growth
2015 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (4)
- Misallocation, Internal Trade, and the Role of Transportation Infrastructure
2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- The interaction and sequencing of policy reforms
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2016, 72, (C), 45-66 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.