Details about Jebaraj Asirvatham
Access statistics for papers by Jebaraj Asirvatham.
Last updated 2016-12-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Identifying Factors Driving US Citizens’ Preferences about Multifunctional Agriculture
2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Peer-Effects on Childhood Obesity: An Instrumental Variables Approach on Exogenously Assigned Peers
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Peer-Effects on Childhood Obesity
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
- PEER-EFFECTS IN OBESITY AMONG PUBLIC SCHOOL CHILDREN: A GRADE-LEVEL ANALYSIS
2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (5)
- Did Implementing Nutrition Labeling and Education Act (NLEA) of 1990 Improve Diet?
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Effects of Impulsivity and Self-control on Calorie Intake
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Economic Impact of Vertical Coordination: A Multi-stage, Multi-player Analysis
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Peer-Effects in Obesity among Public Elementary School Children: A Grade-Level Analysis
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2014, 36, (3), 438-459 View citations (7)
- Examining Diet Quality and Body Mass Index in Rural Areas Using a Quantile Regression Framework
The Review of Regional Studies, 2009, 39, (2), 149-69 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.