Details about Dawood Ashraf
Access statistics for papers by Dawood Ashraf.
Last updated 2017-04-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Islamic Banks Any Different in Financial Stability? An Empirical Investigation
Working Papers, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI)
- The Market Timing Ability and Return Performance of Islamic Equities: an Empirical Study
Working Papers, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Pacific-Basin Finance Journal (2015)
- A net stable funding ratio for Islamic banks and its impact on financial stability: An international investigation
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 25, (C), 47-57 View citations (4)
- Does Shari’ah Screening Cause Abnormal Returns? Empirical Evidence from Islamic Equity Indices
Journal of Business Ethics, 2016, 134, (2), 209-228 View citations (5)
- Financial fragility of banks, ownership structure and income diversification: Empirical evidence from the GCC region
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 38, (C), 56-68 View citations (3)
- The market timing ability and return performance of Islamic equities: An empirical study
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2015, 34, (C), 169-183 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Matching perception with the reality—Performance of Islamic equity investments
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2014, 28, (C), 175-189 View citations (21)
- Performance evaluation of Islamic mutual funds relative to conventional funds: Empirical evidence from Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2013, 6, (2), 105-121 View citations (5)
- Derivatives in the wake of disintermediation: a simultaneous equations model of commercial and industrial lending and the use of derivatives by US banks
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, 2012, 4, (3), 250-271 View citations (7)
- Who Transfers Credit Risk? Determinants of the Use of Credit Derivatives by Large US Banks
The European Journal of Finance, 2007, 13, (5), 483-500 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.