Details about Noura H. Abu Asab
Access statistics for papers by Noura H. Abu Asab.
Last updated 2021-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inflation targeting or Exchange Rate Targeting: Which Framework Supports The Goal of Price Stability in Emerging Market Economics?
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in PLOS ONE (2018)
- Towards Adopting Inflation Targeting in Emerging Markets: The (A)symmetric Transmission Mechanism in Jordan
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics
- Towards adopting inflation targeting: The credibility and limitations of monetary policy under the fixed exchange system—the case of Jordan
The World Economy, 2021, 44, (1), 262-285
- Evidence of customer sophistication behaviour in deposit markets: the case of Qatar
Journal of Economic Studies, 2020, 47, (5), 1181-1196
- Inflation targeting or exchange rate targeting: Which framework supports the goal of price stability in emerging market economies?
PLOS ONE, 2018, 13, (8), 1-21 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Asymmetric Oil Price Shocks and Economic Activity in Developing Oil-importing Economies: The Case of Jordan
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (2), 118-124
- Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Jordan: The Permanent Equilibrium Approach
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 9, (3), 29-37
- The Credibility of a Soft Pegged Exchange Rate in Emerging Market Economies: Evidence from a Panel Data Study
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2017, 18, (1), 29-51
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.