Details about Lawrence adu Asamoah
Access statistics for papers by Lawrence adu Asamoah.
Last updated 2022-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal Policy and Lending Rate Nexus in Ghana
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Entrepreneurial opportunity decisions under uncertainty: Recognizing the complementing role of personality traits and cognitive skills
Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, 2021, 17, (1), 25-55 View citations (6)
- Institutional Quality and Income Inequality in Developing Countries: A Dynamic Panel Threshold Analysis
Progress in Development Studies, 2021, 21, (2), 123-143 View citations (2)
- On the impact of exchange rate uncertainty on private investment in Ghana
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (1), 208-217
- Spillover effects of innovation and entrepreneurial activity on income inequality in developing countries: A spatial panel approach
Regional Science Policy & Practice, 2021, 13, (5), 1661-1686
- Trade openness, FDI and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa: do institutions matter?
Transnational Corporations Review, 2019, 11, (1), 65-79 View citations (14)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Interest Rates in Ghana
Journal of African Business, 2016, 17, (3), 377-396 View citations (6)
- Does interest rate matter to the Ghanaian stock market?
International Journal of Management Practice, 2016, 9, (2), 159-172 View citations (1)
- Foreign exchange rate volatility and firm value: evidence from Ghana
International Journal of Management Practice, 2016, 9, (2), 192-208
- Nomination committee-board gender diversity nexus in Ghana
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2016, 11, (2), 135-158 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.