Details about Mohammad Ashraf
|Postal address:||Department of Economics and Decision Sciences School of Business P.O. Box 1510 1-University Drive The University of North Carolina at Pembroke Pembroke, NC 28372|
|Workplace:||School of Business, University of North Carolina-Pembroke, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Ashraf.
Last updated 2020-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Factors Affecting School Principals' Job Satisfaction
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), 2018, 44, (2), 41-58
- Women in Managerial Positions
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), 2016, 42, (2), 43-60
- What Explains R & D Efficiency Differences across U.S. States
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), 2011, 37, (1), 59-75
- Output Convergence and the Role of Research and Development
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2010, 11, (1), 35-71 View citations (3)
- Characteristics of female managers in the US labour market
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (17), 1683-1686 View citations (1)
- FACTORS AFFECTING FEMALE EMPLOYMENT IN MALE‐DOMINATED OCCUPATIONS: EVIDENCE FROM THE 1990 AND 2000 CENSUS DATA
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2007, 25, (1), 119-130
- War and regional economic growth: winners and losers
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 15, (1), 19-22
- The Inflation and Output-Gap Tradeoff Debate Revisited
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), 2006, 32, (2), 71-90
Springer Books, Springer
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.