Details about Aqib Aslam
Access statistics for papers by Aqib Aslam.
Last updated 2021-10-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Firm Lower Bound: Characteristics and Impact of Corporate Minimum Taxation
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- Taxation and the Peer-to-Peer Economy
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (3)
- Trading on Their Terms? Commodity Exporters in the Aftermath of the Commodity Boom
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (9)
- Bank Lending, Housing and Spreads
Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics View citations (11)
- No Man is an Island, the Inter-personal Determinants of Regional Well-Being in Europe
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (29)
- The Slowdown in Global Trade: A Symptom of a Weak Recovery?
IMF Economic Review, 2018, 66, (3), 440-479 View citations (11)
- How vulnerable are emerging markets to external shocks?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2015, 37, (3), 460-483 View citations (14)
- Afghanistan: Balancing Social and Security Spending in the Context of a Shrinking Resource Envelope
Asian Development Review, 2014, 31, (2), 165-197 View citations (3)
- The geography of well-being
Journal of Economic Geography, 2012, 12, (3), 627-649 View citations (48)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.